If you are experiencing an issue with the touch sensitivity of your iotty Smart Switch, it is likely because the glass plate was installed after the plastic backplate was already powered on. This causes a temporary sensitivity issue that is easily resolved. Please install the glass faceplate and then from the iotty app, navigate to the device and restart it.
- You must first register the device to your iotty account using the iotty app. This can be done while the switch is experiencing the touch sensitivity issue. The switch just needs to be powered on
- When the switch is registered, you can reset it from within the iotty app
- Open the iotty app on your smartphone, at the home screen with Rooms highlighted, tap on the blue (three stacked lines with circle) button on the left at the bottom right of the screen
- This brings you to the device listing page click the background of the device (not the light bulb) you would like to adjust to open the device settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click the blue bar 'Restart Device'
This should address your touch sensitivity issue at the switch. If you are looking to adjust the sensitivity manually, you can navigate to the device settings to increase the touch sensitivity of this switch following the steps below:
To change the touch sensitivity you open the iotty app on your smartphone, tap on the blue (three stacked lines with circle) button on the left at the bottom right of the screen and you can select your device under the 'All Devices' List (which will list all of your registered iotty devices). There you can tap on the device you would like to adjust and slide down under 'Plate Settings' You will see a blue bar labeled Touchscreen Intensity you can adjust it from Min to MAX (Minimum / Maximum Sensitivity).